Thursday, July 28, 2011

like an outcast waiting to belong. 1/365

like an outcast waiting to belong. 1/365

From the corner of my eye
There's a tear I'm trying to cry
But the feeling can't be found

Like a note thrills in a song
When I play it again, it's gone
Cuz it was never in the sound

And it keeps me wanting
That mysterious thing
Like a night is waiting for a dawn

Every prayer I say (a little closer)
To my resting place (a little closer)
Where my final breath is the beginning
To never needing
And I will find my last amen

I could swear I have two hearts
One to stay, one to depart
This sad, tragic kingdom

And it burns me down to the core
Because I know there's so much more
It's just a pale reflection

And it keeps me wanting
That mysterious thing
Like an outcast waiting to belong

And while the thrills are fading
The joy is in the waiting
Somewhere in the grand design
It's good be unsatisfied
It keeps the faith and hope a little more alive


.....................................

I'm starting my 365 days of shuffle today :) I'll put my iTunes on shuffle and whatever song starts playing will be my theme.

I've been tagged a few times by various people. . .



1.Your favourite song right now: Either (*fin) by Anberlin or You're Beautiful by Paul Wright
2. The nicest text message you ever got: Like I'd post that on flickr!
3. Your favourite place in the WORLD: Broad Haven, Wales.
4. Your favourite foods: Marmite on toast
5. Your favourite WORD: Preposterous
-------
1. What's the last movie you watched? Uhh. . .I honestly don't remember. I haven't watched anything in weeks.
2. What's your favorite noise? Acoustic guitar.
3. Do you like some kind of light on when you go to bed, or just darkness? Depends where I am, and if I'm actually trying to go to sleep or not.
4. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Eel. I don't recommend it.
5. What's something you really want right now but don't need? Enough money to buy everything on my camera equipment wish list ;) And a Pro Account on flickr!
6. What's your hair look like right now? A curly mess.
7. Have you seen waldo? Sorry, not since 4th grade.

5 foods you like
-Marmite on toast.
-Chicken Tikka Masala
-A yumm bowl from cafe Yumm
-Envy apples
-Green peppers
5 foods you dislike
-Courgette (or zucchini as you Americans call them)
-Shrimp
-Pork
-Tuna
-Anything really oily

.............................

Oh and hey, you guys need to go and vote for David's pictures on the American Eagle contest! His are by far the best, he deserves to win ;) Here are the links!! And tell your friends to vote too!!
link 1

link 2

link 3

No comments:

Post a Comment