Monday, April 4, 2011

One tear in the driving rain

One tear in the driving rain


One voice in a sea of pain
Could the maker of the stars
Hear the sound of my breaking heart?
One life, that's all I am
Right now I can barely stand
If You're everything You say You are
Would You come close and hold my heart

Good song. You must listen.

I know it's silly to wear a cardigan with converse, but this was a spontaneous photo. I went down the driveway to get the mail and it started raining. Heck yes. I just couldn't help myself.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh! I love that song! Awesome photo too!

    And the cardigan and converse together oddly look fine to me! :-P

    God bless!
    ~Katie K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love that photo! :) You're super pretty.

    -Rachel Lynn

    ReplyDelete