Thursday, April 21, 2011

All of us are all too stuck, stuck to a chair watching our lives blow up.

All of us are all too stuck, stuck to a chair watching our lives blow up.


This is lame. I know. My original idea didn't work because I lost my photo. . .my computer has issues and it decided to lose my most recently uploaded photos. So. This is it.
My entry for the contest we're having on Immaterially Focused.  (My group on flickr.)
The theme is the song "This Week The Trend" by Relient K.

The idea is to use part of the lyrics as inspiration for a photo.  I really think you bloggers need to get on flickr.  It's so much fun.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lula!! I haven't talked to you in almost forever... I used to be on Hsb, but I just found your blog, and I really love it!!:D Looks great.
    -Rebecca Huffmaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Picture Lula! I haven't talked with you in forever. I'm going to be getting a flickr soon. i should probably do that now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look, Lula! You're finally getting comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rebecca - Hello :) I'm so glad you like it. Do you have a blog right now that I can look at?

    @Anna - I'm glad you got a flickr :) I haven't uploaded for a while because I'm waiting for my new lens to arrive. Plus my computer crashed and I'm still in the process of reinstalling everything. I'm so glad all of my pictures were stored on an external drive. . .I would have cried. . . Anyways, yes, I'm going to get back flickring soon. ha.

    @Katie - haha :P I'm really bad at replying to comments. . .look how long it's been since you guys posted these. . . I get over 100 views a day but not many comments. This world is a funny place. It makes you wonder who's looking at your blog :O hehe

    ReplyDelete