Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You've been hiding in shadows for so very long. . .

I am so out of the habit of blogging.
Willow and I went to the lake and took pictures.  So here you go.  Click to read the descriptions on flickr.

You've been hiding in shadows for so very long.


Time after time, I walk the fine line.




You can choose your friends. . .

I feel like venting, but I won't lest I say something I'll later regret.  Lets just say I'm figuring out that most peoples hearts are as desperately wicked as my own.  Or at least almost. 

Proverbs 21:23 - Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.

2 comments:

  1. So . . . Picture number second is pretty much awesome.

    Great verse too. I need to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir.
    Ha. Me too. Me too.

    ReplyDelete