Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Addiction.

Addiction.

day 3.

My entry for the contest we're having on Immaterially Focused.
The theme is addiction/obsession.

I have the reputation of being a coffee addict. It started when I was 7 and my stepdad introduced me to instant coffee with evaporated milk. Ahh. If you haven't tried it, you must. You have no idea what you're missing out on.
But now I drink it strong and black ;)
This wasn't everything I wanted it to be, but close enough. Possibly the most difficult photo I've ever taken!

Oh, and did I mention that I'm loving my new 50mm? hehe

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this shot! lol. Was it fun to take?

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm fun? Not really. :P
    Frustrating because I knew what I wanted it to look like, but it was a hard shot to get. Plus I got soaked in coffee ;) But I was pleased with the result so it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are the bomb.com!! AMAZING JOB!

    ReplyDelete