Thursday, May 19, 2011

day 4.



I went on a photoshoot with Willow today.  I wish I could say it was successful. . .I got some okay shots but they weren't really want I wanted, ya know?
I wish I could say that this had some kind of deep meaning behind it, but it was more of a "crap, everything else I've tried has failed, so I think I'll jump on a table and take pictures" shot. :P
more coming from this shoot.

This was taken at the lake. . .we got some weird looks :P  Old guys staring, young guys yelling, families laughing. . .the things we go through for pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. Haha. Nice picture. Pretty dress, what color is it in reality?

    Not sure I'd be brave enough to do a photoshoot with you girls at the lake. Haha. If I ever visit, if you wanna do a photoshoot, let's do it elsewhere. ;)

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember me telling you about my mom's Laura Ashley catalogs? Well this is a vintage Laura Ashley dress ;) I bought it a couple of years ago but it didn't fit. The color is hard to describe, but I'm posting more pics from that shoot so you'll be able to see then :) Kind of pastel colours.

    haha well we weren't expecting any people to be there! Usually the lake opens on memorial day, but you can still park your car by the boat ramp and walk to the rest of the areas. But I guess they opened it early. . .we couldn't exactly turn around and go back once we were there :P But yeah I hate taking pictures in front of people. It's awkward.

    ReplyDelete