Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saphi and me.



I found this shot of Saphi and me and kinda liked it :)

I'm starting a 365 on Monday with a few friends. . .I'm a little scared. :O 

Tagged by Lizz

Name: My legal name is Tallulah Joss Raven Hurrell-Gittins.  (are you sorry you asked? :P)
Age: 17
Location:  Oregon
Birthplace: London, England
Languages: English and. . .tongues? ;)
Time in America:  7 years
Favorite Color: purple and gray
Favorite Music: It varies. . .I'm really into folk right now.  I don't really like specific genres, just specific bands and albums.
Favorite Book:  Riven by Jerry B. Jenkins.  I actually cried. 
Favorite Album: Don't make me pick one. . .I go through stages.  Maybe Barton Hollow by The Civil Wars.
Political Orientation:  About as conservative as you can get.
Sexual Orientation: Take one guess and your first don't count.
Career Aspiration:  Please don't ask me this.  Missions maybe.
College: nah.  Online maybe.
Favorite Cuisine: Indian.  Mmm.
Car You Drive:  haha a wonderful 98 Ford Windstar.  Aka, The Mad Cow Explorer.  Ahh memories.
What are your passions?: Jesus Christ is my passion :)  Everything else comes second.  His passions are mine. 

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged :)

No comments:

Post a Comment