Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Since I met you, I've been alright.

Since I met you, I've been alright.

day 10.
you turn all my darkness into light
since I met you I've been okay, I've been alright

now I'm carried away
never seen the sun shine like today
you made something of my life


Yesterday I was feeling depressed. Actually, oppressed.
There's something I want to do, a step I need to take. . .but I feel like satan is constantly there whispering down my neck. You can't do this. Who do you think you are? You're not good enough. You fail everything else you try, what makes you think this will work?
I bought into the lies. I believed him. So I prayed. I prayed and prayed and prayed and fell asleep praying.
I woke up and felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. There was another voice whispering. You can do this. This is the path I have set you on. Trust me, child. Lean on me. I'll be your strength. I felt an overwhelming sense of peace.
I have a purpose :)

I have no idea what this shot is supposed to be. . .I was feeling happy I guess. But I'm pulling a weird expression. I guess I do that a lot :P

No comments:

Post a Comment