Wednesday, June 1, 2011

life, could you be a little softer to me?

life, could you be a little softer to me?

day 16.
life, could you be more gentle to me?
I know this is a selfish plea
because Christ sacrificed his flesh on the cross for me
but this world is hard, it's cruel and I wish it could be...
softer to me


I struggle.



I officially missed a day of my 365. . .I was driving home yesterday thinking about what fun I was going to have shooting in the heavy rain/hail/thunderstorm we were having, when I was ambushed with a migraine so severe I had to spend the rest of the day asleep in a dark room. I don't even know how I managed to drive like that. God was looking out for me I guess.
Well anyways. I was obviously in no state to take a picture. Just thinking about it made my head hurt even more.
So that's that. Time to move on.


Sorry for being such a lousy friend lately. . .

2 comments:

  1. Uh, how have you been a lousy friend?
    Migraines stink. I hate them! Hope you stop having them so often! And so glad God protected you! I can't imagine doing ANYTHING with a migraine.
    Sorry that you missed a day though. It totally stinks, but it's not your fault.

    I have an idea to help you be sure not to miss another day. Try snapping a quick picture every morning. Even if it's something completely LOUSY, at least you can say you took a picture that day if you should fail to get something better later.

    God bless!
    ~Katie K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I haven't exactly been around the blogosphere much here of late. I have so many messages and emails to reply to, as well as blogs and photostreams to check out. I'm just not very good at keeping up with internet stuff when I have limited computer time.

    Mm thanks. I went a couple of weeks without having a bad one, I think it was the weird weather that did it this time.

    Yeah, you're right. I probably should shoot something in the morning. The only problem is I can't do "quick shots." We have a schedule for our mornings that doesn't leave many opportunities for picture taking, so I usually end up taking pictures in the afternoon or evening.

    ReplyDelete