Saturday, June 25, 2011

Live like a lion.

Live like a lion.



day 25.


I've been tagged numerous times, and I'll try and do them all as soon as I can. If I tag you it's because you're special. You don't have to do the tag :)

This one was from the lovely Rebecca :)

SAD
1. People who are obviously lost. They're down and depressed. They never smile. Living is just a terrible bother to them.
2. People who are lost but don't come across that way. They live perfect lives on the surface, but there's always something missing. Always trying to fill the void, temporarily succeeding, but never finding true happiness.
3. High schoolers. Hear me out. Many of my "Christian" friends went to public high school and came out a different person. And the change was not for the better. It seems morals are no longer important in this life. That makes me sad.
4. When people drift out of your life and you have no explanation as to why.
5. My own depravity.

HAPPY
1. When I hear a song i like in safeway. No really, it makes my day.
2. Dancing around with my siblings with this playing insanely loud.
3. When a picture turns out exactly like I planned it :) Or when it doesn't, but I like the result better than the idea I had at first :P
4. When you're doing an in depth bible study and you figure out something totally awesome that seems so coincidental but you know God planned it just like that ;)
5. The hope of eternity.


Oh, and as for the title, I just thought my hair looked, er, lion-ish :P And I'm feeling kind of wahooooy. If you know what I mean? :) :) :) :)

Oh, and can ya like my page on facebook??
www.facebook.com/pages/Floating-Iron-Photography/21704128...

Let me know if you have pages on fb too :) :)

Black and white or colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment