Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm alive.



Today I discovered how much fun freelensing was :) It opens up a whole new world. . .
It makes me smile sometimes when I look at a picture and think about the position I was in when I took it.
Maybe someone walking past would wonder why I was lying on the ground with my feet in the air, holding a camera without the lens attached. Perhaps they would mutter and sigh, "kids these days."
But I don't suppose it really matters, does it?
It's art. We can do what we want.

Sorry for my absence. . .
Oh, and I'll pick the winners for the print giveaway later and post the results on my next picture. Thanks to everyone who bothered to enter, I know it was a hassle! But your feedback is greatly appreciated, it was exactly what I wanted.

Ask me something? Or tell me something ;)

3 comments:

  1. i luv this shoot..
    yes, art is free dear
    so who give a damn abt others!!
    i get used to it, wierd face starring at me
    hahahahaha..

    so wht?!?
    im happy.....

    come visit my blog if u dont mind
    i did follow u
    folmeback if u like mine ^^,
    thx

    www.callmeikatrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fantastic idea. I love shoes and now know of another angle for shooting mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lula, although I already have dust on my camera's viewfinder as well as in my 55-250 and maybe other lenses as well, perhaps I'll try this. But how exactly do you do it?

    ReplyDelete